Skip to content

Dale Borough House Fire

The Dale Borough Volunteer Fire Chief tells us an electrical issue in the kitchen, is what caused a house fire in Cambria County this morning.

You can see the severity of the fire here.

This happened on the 200 block of David Street in Dale Borough.

Crews were called around 5 this morning.

We’re told one person was taken to the hospital but has since been released and several pets were killed in the blaze.

The house is destroyed but we’re told the owners do have insurance.

Back To Top