Skip to content

Windber Laundry Mat Fire

A fire broke out at an area laundry mat in Somerset County this evening.

We are learning that the blaze broke out around 8pm tonight inside of the Knect’s Laundry Mat located on the 1300 Block of Jackson Avenue in Windber.

Windber Fire Department Deputy Chief Bob Stotler reported that an active dryer caught fire from the clothing inside the dryer.

The fire damaged was contained to the two dryer units on the scene.

No injuries were reported in the blaze.

Back To Top