Skip to content

Cambria County Apartment Fire

Emergency officials in Cambria County say multiple residents of the Meadows Apartment Complex, located in Patton Borough, were treated for smoke inhalation following a fire Sunday morning inside a first-floor apartment.

Authorities say two firefighters were also sent to the hospital for treatment, however their injuries are not serious.

Officials say the blaze was contained to a single apartment, which was reportedly unoccupied at the time, according to witnesses.

Patton Borough Fire Chief Tom Davis says the cause of the fire was deemed accidental.

According to 911 dispatchers, several area fire departments were called to the complex, around 9:30 a.m. Sunday.

Back To Top