Authorities with the Huntingdon Regional Fire & Rescue department say a Christmas Day fire left a Huntingdon Borough home badly damaged.
Officials say crews from six area departments were dispatched to the home, located along the 1400 block of Oneida Street, around 4 p.m. Sunday.
Firefighters say the blaze began on the back porch of the residence and spread into the kitchen area of the home. The fire was deemed accidental.
No injuries have been reported and authorities have not yet released the cause of the fire.