Opioids are often prescribed by your doctor to help manage pain. However, opioids can be highly addictive and dangerous if they fall into the wrong hands and are misused. Michelle Nutter from the Pennsylvania Office of the Attorney General joins us with some tips for keeping our medications safe.
Keeping Medications Safe
- Don’t talk about medications to others
- Store medications in a safe place
- Consider using a pill locker
- Safely dispose of unused medications
- Don’t flush meds or dissolve them in the sink
Learn more by visiting the Office of the Attorney General.