Authorities have identified the man killed in a Johnstown fire Sunday night.
Crews responded to reports of a fire inside a bedroom at Oakhurst Homes in the city’s West End around 9:30 p.m.
Cambria County Coroner Jeff Lees says 48-year-old Eric Moran was found dead in the first floor laundry room.
Lees says an autopsy performed Monday afternoon found that Moran died of toxic smoke inhalation and second and third degree burns that covered 20 percent of his body.
The cause of Moran’s death is being ruled accidental.
Johnstown Fire Chief Bob Statler told 6 News that the cause of the fire was accidental due to an electrical issue.
A state police fire marshal and Johnstown Police Bureau are investigating.