Alzheimer’s Disease affects more than 5 million Americans, so how can you tell if your forgetfulness is a normal part of aging of something to be more concerned about? Sara Murphy from the Alzheimer’s Association joins us with some early signs of the disease.
Early Signs of Alzheimer’s
- Memory loss that disrupts daily life
- Challenges in planning or solving problems
- Difficulty completing familiar tasks
- Confusion with time or place
- Decreased or poor judgement
- Withdrawal from work or social activities
Visit the Alzheimer’s Association for more information and more signs.