|Events for: Thursday, September 21, 2017|
|OSHA Hazard Communication Standards|
|Dates:||Thursday, September 21, 2017|
|Title:||OSHA Hazard Communication Standards|
|Description:||Would you rather pay fines or learn before your business receives fines? Attend this OSHA seminar to stop possible fines.
Come learn more about three of OSHAs Top 10 most frequently cited standards. During this session we will review these basic hazards and explore how to comply with each.
What you will learn:
• Is your hazard communication program up to date?
• Learn the five elements of a hazard communication program.
• What information should be on a secondary label?
• What information is available on a safety data sheet?
• What information do I need to train my employees on?
• What resources are available?
• What has OSHA learned from our 2015 amputation reporting requirement?
• What are the causes for machine accidents?
• Where do mechanical hazards occur?
• What is a point of operation and how can I protect the worker?
• We will look at example hazards and discuss how to protect the worker.
• What are the elements of a lockout tagout program?
• What sources of energy should I be concerned with?
• What are the six steps for an effective lockout tagout procedure?
• What are common mistakes found with lockout tagout programs?
• Whom should I train?
Who Should Attend?
Any business with eleven or more employees is potentially affected by OSHA regulations. Business owners, managers, and employees should attend this workshop on how to protect their businesses! General industry employers who use chemicals or have equipment should also attend.
|Times:||9:00AM - 12:00PM|