Arby's Altoona Double Play Giveaway Registration Form
FOX 8, ABC 23 and THIStv
Double Play Giveaway
ABC 23, FOX 8 and THIS West Central Pennsylvania want to give you a chance to win a Double Play from Arby's Altoona. Enter Now for a chance to win four tickets to an Altoona Curve game, a parking pass and four Arby's Combo Meal gift certificates for dinner!!
Arby’s Plank Road Altoona has a new look but the same great menu plus more! Enjoy dining for lunch or dinner in the bright new atmosphere at Arby’s Plank Road, Altoona. Arby’s Altoona, has something for everyone in the family, whether it is a hearty or light appetite, or for the kids. What are you waiting for? Enter today for your chance to win from Arby's Altoona, ABC 23, FOX 8 and THIS West Central Pennsylvania.
Official Rules and Regulations for WWCP FOX 8/ WATM ABC 23/ THIStv/ Arby’s Altoona Double Play Giveaway:
1. No purchase necessary. By entering this contest, you agree and understand that your information will be shared with the contest sponsor (Arby’s) but will not be sold or shared with any other agency. The contest will begin on Monday, May 6, 2013 and end on Sunday, August 11, 2013. (Contest Period).
2. Twenty Eight (28) winners will randomly be selected from all eligible registrations to receive four (4) tickets to an Altoona Curve Game, a parking pass and four (4) Arby’s Combo Meal gift certificates. (Retail Value - $75) In order to be eligible, registrants must submit entry online at www.abc23.com or www.fox8tv.com or visit Arby’s Altoona (524 West Plank Rd, Altoona, PA 16601) and scan the QR code with a smartphone. Registrants must meet specifications as outlined in items 3-19 of the official rules and regulations.
3. Entries must be received by midnight on 8/11/13 in order to be eligible.
4. Individuals may only submit two entries per day – one on either website and one QR scan during the duration of the WATM ABC 23 / THIS 23.3 / WWCP FOX 8 Arby’s Altoona Double Play Giveaway.
5. Only one individual per household per day may submit one entry per day on the website and one entry per day on the mobile site during the duration of the WATM ABC 23 / THIS 23.3 / WWCP FOX 8 Arby’s Altoona Double Play Giveaway.
6. Registrants must be 18 years of age or older.
7. The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. The prize drawings will take place on the following dates:
Monday, May 13 – Altoona Curve Games: 5/24, 5/25, 5/26, 5/27
Tuesday, May 28 – Altoona Curve Games: 6/7, 6/8, 6/9, 6/14, 6/15, 6/16
Monday, June 10 – Altoona Curve Games: 6/19, 6/20
Monday, June 24 – Altoona Curve Games: 7/6, 7/7
Monday, July 8 – Altoona Curve Games: 7/16, 7/17, 7/19, 7/21
Monday, July 22 – Altoona Curve Games: 8/1, 8/2, 8/3
Monday, July 29 – Altoona Curve Games: 8/9, 8/10, 8/13, 8/15
Monday, August 12 – Altoona Curve Games: 8/20, 8/21, 8/30
Winners will be notified at the email listed on the registration.
9. Prize will be mailed via USPS first class mail to the address listed on the registration.
10. Prize is non-transferrable. No substitutions or exchanges will be allowed. No cash value. Winning contestant is responsible for the expense of taxes and any transfer fees.
11. WATM ABC 23 / THIS 23.3 / WWCP FOX 8 do not assume any responsibility for electronic hardware, programming or software malfunctions, or failures, or line connections, accessibility or availability, or technical failures of any kind, or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of any entry, email or other information, or for the failure to capture any such information, including those that may decrease or increase the chances of winning or participating in the Contest. Due to Internet delays and/or other technical issues, what you hear on WWCP FOX 8/WATM ABC 23/THIStv 23.3 online may be delayed or not functional or malfunctioning during certain times. These events may cause you difficulty in participating in the Contest. WATM ABC 23 / THIS 23.3 / WWCP FOX 8 do not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, including but not limited to technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost/delayed/garbled transmissions. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. In the event this Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the for WATM ABC 23 / THIS 23.3 / WWCP FOX 8 reserve the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend the Sweepstakes and in such event, to select a winner by random drawing from among all valid entries received up to such time of cancellation, termination or suspension.
12. All entries become the sole property of WATM ABC 23 / THIS 23.3 / WWCP FOX 8 and will not be returned. For the name of the winner, available after the drawing, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Arby’s Double Play, c/o WWCP/WATM, 1450 Scalp Avenue, Johnstown, PA 15904.
13. By receipt of any Contest prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless WATM ABC 23 / THIS 23.3 / WWCP FOX 8, their subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
14. Prize(s) cannot be redeemed for cash unless specified above and must be accepted as awarded, or prize(s) will be forfeited. WATM ABC 23 / THIS 23.3 / WWCP FOX 8 and Arby’s reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
15. WATM ABC 23 / THIS 23.3 / WWCP FOX 8 and Arby’s reserve the right to use the winner's likeness, name, photograph and voice for any and all promotional purposes.
16. Employees and family members of WATM ABC 23 / THIS 23.3 / WWCP FOX 8 and Arby’s, their franchises, and their respective agencies are not eligible to enter or win this contest.
17. Employees and family members of competing media (broadcast television, cable television, radio, newspaper) their franchises and their respective agencies are not eligible to enter or win this contest.
18. Any individual who has won any contest sponsored by WATM ABC 23 / THIS 23.3 / WWCP FOX 8 with a grand prize valued at $500 or more within a 365 day period of 8/11/2013 shall be ineligible to win. The selected winner will be disqualified if they, or any member of their household, have won any contest sponsored by WATM ABC 23 / THIS 23.3 / WWCP FOX 8 with a grand prize valued at $500 or more within a 365 day period of 8/11/2013.
19. In the event that the grand prize winner does not meet the requirements as outlined above, an alternate winner will be selected from the remaining qualified contestants. Any alternate winner must meet the contest requirements as set forth. This alternate selection process shall continue until a qualified winner is selected.
20. Contest dates are 5/6/13-8/11/13.
Compliance with the Communications Act of 1934 & FCC Rules
The above-described Contest and the posting of Material Terms and Rules is WWCP/WATM's good faith effort to comply with the statutory provision regarding contests as set forth at Section 508 of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended (the "Act") and the requirements of the Federal Communications Commission (the "Commission") governing the broadcast of licensee-conducted contests set forth in Section 73.1216 of the Commission's rules (i.e., 47 C.F.R. 73.1216). These rules require that a licensee that broadcasts or advertises information about a contest that it conducts shall fully and accurately disclose the material terms of the contest, and shall conduct the contest substantially as announced or advertised. No contest description shall be false, misleading or deceptive with respect to any material term.
a. For purposes of 47 C.F.R. 73.1216, the term "contest" is defined as a scheme in which a prize is offered or awarded, based upon chance, diligence, knowledge or skill, to members of the public. "Material terms" include those factors which define the operation of the contest and which affect participation therein. Although the material terms may vary widely depending upon the exact nature of the contest, they will generally include: (1) how to enter or participate; (2) eligibility restrictions; (3) entry deadline dates; (4) whether prizes can be won; (5) when prizes can be won; (6) the extent, nature, and value of the prizes; (7) the basis for valuation of prizes; (8) time and means of selection of winners; and/or (9) tie-breaking procedures online listening delays may vary depending upon your Internet connection.