ABC 23, FOX 8, THIStv and Antenna TV are teaming up with Ridgeview Golf Club, Scottish Heights Golf Club, Sinking Valley Country Club, Skytop Mountain Golf Club, and The Summit Country Club to give you a a chance to win a golf outing for four at your choice of one of the five participating golf courses and two passes to the US Women's Open.
The US Women’s Open will be held at Lancaster Country Club in Lancaster, PA. Be there and witness the excitement, the history, and the celebration. Enter for your chance to win and watch Michelle Wie defend her title.
So, Tee It Up with Ridgeview Golf Club, Scottish Heights Golf Club, Sinking Valley Country Club, Skytop Mountain Golf Club, and The Summit Country Club, ABC 23, FOX 8, THIStv, and Antenna TV. Enter once a day online for your chance to win. Visit any one of the following Pro Shops and scan the QR code with your smartphone or tablet for an additional chance to win:
Ridgeview Golf Club
1076 Gravel Hill Road
Ligonier, PA 15658
Clubhouse Phone: (724) 238–7655
Visit website: ridgeviewgolfclub.com
Scottish Heights Golf Club & Lodge
287 Scottish Heights Drive
Brockport, Pennsylvania 15823
Visit website: scottishheights.com
Sinking Valley Country Club
595 Golf Course Road
Tyrone, PA 16686
Phone: (814) 684-0662
Visit website: sinkingvalley.com
Skytop Mountain Golf Club
350 Freestone Lane
Port Matilda, PA 16870
Phone: (814) 692-4249
Visit website: skytopgolf.com
Summit Country Club
57 Country Club Road
Cresson, PA 16630
Visit website: thesummitcountryclub.com
ENTER NOW for your chance to win!
Official Rules and Regulations for WWCP FOX 8/ WATM ABC 23/ THIS West Central Pennsylvania/Antenna TV Tee It Up Giveaway:
1. No purchase necessary. By entering this contest, you agree and understand that your information will be shared with the contest sponsors (Ridgeview Golf Club, Scottish Heights Golf Club, Sinking Valley Country Club, Skytop Mountain Golf Club, and The Summit Country Club) but will not be sold or shared with any other agency.
2. Contestants may enter a total of two times each day during the WWCP FOX 8/ WATM ABC 23/ THIS West Central Pennsylvania/ Antenna TV Tee It Up Giveaway. One entry may be submitted per day at fox8tv.com or abc23.com and one entry by scanning the QR code with your SmartPhone or Tablet at one of the following locations: Ridgeview Golf Club - 1076 Gravel Hill Rd, Ligonier, PA 15658; Scottish Heights Golf Club - 287 Scottish Heights Dr, Brockport, PA 15823; Sinking Valley Country Club - 595 Golf Course Rd, Tyrone, PA 16686; Skytop Mountain Golf Club - 350 Freestone Ln, Port Matilda, PA 16870; Summit Country Club - 57 Country Club Rd, Cresson, PA 16630 from Monday 5/25/2015 – Sunday 6/28/2015. In order to be selected as the grand prize winner, entrants must meet specifications as outlined in items 3-18 of the official rules and regulations for the WWCP FOX 8/ WATM ABC 23/ THIS West Central Pennsylvania/ Antenna TV Tee It Up Giveaway.
3. All Qualified contestants will be entered into the Grand Prize drawing. One winner will be randomly selected and awarded the Grand Prize (Four (4) Golf passes to one of the participating golf courses and Two (2) tickets to the US Women’s Open in July in Lancaster, PA – retail value $660) provided they continue to meet the specifications as outlined in the rules.
4. The Grand Prize Winner will be notified on Monday, 6/29/2015. Winners will be notified by email at the email address listed on the registration.
5. Contestants must be 18 years of age or older to be eligible to win.
6. The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Prize must be collected in person at FOX 8 / ABC 23, 1450 Scalp Avenue, Johnstown, PA 15904, not more than 14 days from 6/29/2015.
8. The Grand Prize is not transferable. Except as otherwise provided in the contest Rules, no substitutions or exchanges will be allowed. No cash value.
9. Grand Prize Winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes. Federal regulations require the sponsor to issue a 1099 Form to the winner for any prize valued above $500.00. Grand Prize Winner will be required to sign and return a Liability/Publicity Release prior to receiving prize money. Grand Prize Winner will be required to complete and sign an Affidavit of Eligibility that must include Winner’s social security number or resident alien identification number.
10. WWCP FOX 8/ WATM ABC 23/ THIS West Central Pennsylvania/ Antenna TV do not assume any responsibility for electronic hardware, programming or software malfunctions, or failures, or line connections, accessibility or availability, or technical failures of any kind, or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of any entry, email or other information, or for the failure to capture any such information, including those that may decrease or increase the chances of winning or participating in the Contest. Due to Internet delays and/or other technical issues, what you hear on WWCP FOX 8/ WATM ABC 23/ THIS West Central Pennsylvania/ Antenna TV online may be delayed or not functional or malfunctioning during certain times. These events may cause you difficulty in participating in the Contest. WWCP FOX 8/ WATM ABC 23/ THIS West Central Pennsylvania/ Antenna TV do not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, including but not limited to technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost/delayed/garbled transmissions. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. In the event this Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the for WWCP FOX 8/ WATM ABC 23/ THIS West Central Pennsylvania/ Antenna TV reserve the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend the Sweepstakes and in such event, to select a winner by random drawing from among all valid entries received up to such time of cancellation, termination or suspension.
11. All entries become the sole property of WWCP FOX 8/ WATM ABC 23/ THIS West Central Pennsylvania/ Antenna TV and will not be returned. For the name of the winner, available after the drawing, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Tee It Up Giveaway, c/o WWCP/WATM, 1450 Scalp Avenue, Johnstown, PA 15904.
12. WWCP FOX 8/ WATM ABC 23/ THIS West Central Pennsylvania/ Antenna TV, Ridgeview Golf Club, Scottish Heights Golf Club, Sinking Valley Country Club, Skytop Mountain Golf Club, and The Summit Country Club are not responsible for accidents, injuries and/or death related to or arising out of the prize(s) being awarded or accepted.
13. Prize(s) cannot be redeemed for cash unless specified above and must be accepted as awarded, or prize(s) will be forfeited. WWCP FOX 8/ WATM ABC 23/ THIS West Central Pennsylvania/ Antenna TV, Ridgeview Golf Club, Scottish Heights Golf Club, Sinking Valley Country Club, Skytop Mountain Golf Club, and The Summit Country Club reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
14. WWCP FOX 8/ WATM ABC 23/ THIS West Central Pennsylvania/ Antenna TV reserve the right to use the winner’s likeness, name, photograph and voice for any and all promotional purposes.
15. Employees and family members of WWCP FOX 8/ WATM ABC 23/ THIS West Central Pennsylvania/ Antenna TV, Ridgeview Golf Club, Scottish Heights Golf Club, Sinking Valley Country Club, Skytop Mountain Golf Club, and The Summit Country Club, their franchises, and their respective agencies are not eligible to enter or win this contest.
16. Employees and family members of competing media (broadcast television, cable television, radio, newspaper) their franchises and their respective agencies are not eligible to enter or win this contest.
17. Any individual who has won any contest sponsored by WWCP FOX 8/ WATM ABC 23/ THIS West Central Pennsylvania/ Antenna TV within a one year (365 day) period of 6/28/2015 with a grand prize retail value of $500 or greater shall be ineligible to win. The selected winner will be disqualified if they, or any member of their household, have won any contest with a grand prize retail value of $500 or greater sponsored by WWCP FOX 8/ WATM ABC 23/ THIS West Central Pennsylvania/ Antenna TV within a one year period.
18. In the event that the grand prize winner does not meet the requirements or fails to claim the prize as outlined above, an alternate winner will be selected from the remaining qualified contestants one month from the date of the original drawing. Any alternate winner must meet the contest requirements as set forth. This alternate selection process shall continue until a qualified winner is selected.
19. Dates for entering the Contest are 5/25/2015 – 6/28/2015.
Compliance with the Communications Act of 1934 & FCC Rules
The above-described Contest and the posting of Material Terms and Rules is WWCP/WATM's good faith effort to comply with the statutory provision regarding contests as set forth at Section 508 of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended (the "Act") and the requirements of the Federal Communications Commission (the "Commission") governing the broadcast of licensee-conducted contests set forth in Section 73.1216 of the Commission's rules (i.e., 47 C.F.R. 73.1216). These rules require that a licensee that broadcasts or advertises information about a contest that it conducts shall fully and accurately disclose the material terms of the contest, and shall conduct the contest substantially as announced or advertised. No contest description shall be false, misleading or deceptive with respect to any material term.
a. For purposes of 47 C.F.R. 73.1216, the term "contest" is defined as a scheme in which a prize is offered or awarded, based upon chance, diligence, knowledge or skill, to members of the public. "Material terms" include those factors which define the operation of the contest and which affect participation therein. Although the material terms may vary widely depending upon the exact nature of the contest, they will generally include: (1) how to enter or participate; (2) eligibility restrictions; (3) entry deadline dates; (4) whether prizes can be won; (5) when prizes can be won; (6) the extent, nature, and value of the prizes; (7) the basis for valuation of prizes; (8) time and means of selection of winners; and/or (9) tie-breaking procedures online listening delays may vary depending upon your Internet connection.