Orion Jewelers Necklace Giveaway Registration Form
ABC 23, FOX 8, THIStv and Antenna TV want to give you a chance to win a White Gold Diamond Necklace from Orion Jewelers!
A family-owned-and-operated jewelry store established in 2002, Orion Jewelers is a relaxed, no-pressure zone of beautiful, unique and surprisingly affordable fine jewelry. All of our stones are natural! No synthetic or lab created stones. At Orion Jewelers, you can find the finest jewelry in town! Enter today for your chance to win a White Gold Diamond Necklace. Stop by the store on Lyter Drive in Westmont to view their selection and scan the QR code for an additional chance to win!
The White Gold Diamond Necklace Giveaway brought to you by Orion Jewelers, ABC 23, FOX 8, THIStv, and Antenna TV.
ENTER NOW for your chance to win!
Official Rules and Regulations for WWCP FOX 8/ WATM ABC 23/ THIS West Central Pennsylvania/ Antenna TV / Orion Jewelers White Gold Diamond Necklace Giveaway:
1. No purchase necessary. By entering this contest, you agree and understand that your information will be shared with the contest sponsor (Orion Jewelers) but will not be sold or shared with any other agency. The contest will begin on Monday, July 11, 2016 and end on Sunday, August 7, 2016. (Contest Period).
2. Registrants may enter a total of two times each day during the WWCP FOX 8/ WATM ABC 23/ THIS West Central Pennsylvania / Antenna TV / Orion Jewelers White Gold Diamond Necklace Giveaway. In order to be eligible, registrants may submit one entry per day online at www.abc23.com or www.fox8tv.com and one entry per day by visiting Orion Jewelers (1764 Lyter Drive, Johnstown, PA 15905) and scanning the Quick Response code with a smartphone or tablet. Entries must be received by midnight on 8/7/2016 in order to be eligible. Registrants must meet specifications as outlined in items 3-17 of the official rules and regulations.
3. One winner will be randomly selected and awarded the Grand Prize (White Gold Diamond Necklace – retail value $1,500.00) provided they continue to meet the specifications as outlined in the rules.
4. The Grand Prize winner will be notified on Monday, 8/8/2016. Winner will be notified by telephone at the phone number listed on the registration. Grand Prize must be collected at WATM / WWCP (1450 Scalp Avenue, Johnstown, PA 15904) not more than 30 days from 8/8/2016.
5. Registrants must be 18 years of age or older.
6. The Grand Prize is not transferrable. Except as otherwise provided in the contest Rules, no substitutions or exchanges will be allowed. No cash value.
7. The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. Grand Prize Winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes. Federal regulations require the sponsor to issue a 1099 Form to the winner for any prize valued above $500.00. Grand Prize Winner will be required to sign and return a Liability/Publicity Release prior to receiving prize money. Grand Prize Winner will be required to complete and sign an Affidavit of Eligibility that must include Winner’s social security number or resident alien identification number. Grand Prize winner is responsible for the expense of taxes and any transfer fees.
9. WWCP FOX 8/ WATM ABC 23/ THIS West Central Pennsylvania / Antenna TV / Orion Jewelers do not assume any responsibility for electronic hardware, programming or software malfunctions, or failures, or line connections, accessibility or availability, or technical failures of any kind, or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of any entry, email or other information, or for the failure to capture any such information, including those that may decrease or increase the chances of winning or participating in the Contest. Due to Internet delays and/or other technical issues, what you hear on WWCP FOX 8/ WATM ABC 23/ THIS West Central Pennsylvania / Antenna TV online may be delayed or not functional or malfunctioning during certain times. These events may cause you difficulty in participating in the Contest. WWCP FOX 8/ WATM ABC 23/ THIS West Central Pennsylvania / Antenna TV / Orion Jewelers do not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, including but not limited to technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost/delayed/garbled transmissions. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. In the event this Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the for WWCP FOX 8/ WATM ABC 23/ THIS West Central Pennsylvania / Antenna TV / Orion Jewelers reserve the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend the Sweepstakes and in such event, to select a winner by random drawing from among all valid entries received up to such time of cancellation, termination or suspension.
10. All entries become the sole property of WWCP FOX 8/ WATM ABC 23/ THIS West Central Pennsylvania / Antenna TV / Orion Jewelers and will not be returned. For the name of the winner, available after the drawing, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Orion Jewelers Necklace Winner, c/o WWCP/WATM, 1450 Scalp Avenue, Johnstown, PA 15904.
11. By receipt of any Contest prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless WWCP FOX 8/ WATM ABC 23/ THIS West Central Pennsylvania / Antenna TV / Orion Jewelers, their subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
12. Prize(s) cannot be redeemed for cash unless specified above and must be accepted as awarded, or prize(s) will be forfeited. WWCP FOX 8/ WATM ABC 23/ THIS West Central Pennsylvania / Antenna TV and Orion Jewelers reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
13. WWCP FOX 8/ WATM ABC 23/ THIS West Central Pennsylvania / Antenna TV and Orion Jewelers reserve the right to use the winner's likeness, name, photograph and voice for any and all promotional purposes.
14. Employees and family members of WWCP FOX 8/ WATM ABC 23/ THIS West Central Pennsylvania / Antenna TV and Orion Jewelers, their franchises, and their respective agencies are not eligible to enter or win this contest.
15. Employees and family members of competing media (broadcast television, cable television, radio, newspaper) their franchises and their respective agencies are not eligible to enter or win this contest.
16. Any individual who has won any contest sponsored by WWCP FOX 8/ WATM ABC 23/ THIS West Central Pennsylvania / Antenna TV with a grand prize valued at $500 or more within a 365 day period of 8/8/2016 shall be ineligible to win. The selected winner will be disqualified if they, or any member of their household, have won any contest sponsored by WWCP FOX 8/ WATM ABC 23/ THIS West Central Pennsylvania / Antenna TV with a grand prize valued at $500 or more within a 365 day period of 8/8/2016.
17. In the event that the grand prize winner does not meet the requirements as outlined above, an alternate winner will be selected from the remaining qualified contestants. Any alternate winner must meet the contest requirements as set forth. This alternate selection process shall continue until a qualified winner is selected.
18. Contest dates are 7/11/2016 - 8/7/2016.
Compliance with the Communications Act of 1934 & FCC Rules
The above-described Contest and the posting of Material Terms and Rules is WWCP/WATM's good faith effort to comply with the statutory provision regarding contests as set forth at Section 508 of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended (the "Act") and the requirements of the Federal Communications Commission (the "Commission") governing the broadcast of licensee-conducted contests set forth in Section 73.1216 of the Commission's rules (i.e., 47 C.F.R. 73.1216). These rules require that a licensee that broadcasts or advertises information about a contest that it conducts shall fully and accurately disclose the material terms of the contest, and shall conduct the contest substantially as announced or advertised. No contest description shall be false, misleading or deceptive with respect to any material term.
a. For purposes of 47 C.F.R. 73.1216, the term "contest" is defined as a scheme in which a prize is offered or awarded, based upon chance, diligence, knowledge or skill, to members of the public. "Material terms" include those factors which define the operation of the contest and which affect participation therein. Although the material terms may vary widely depending upon the exact nature of the contest, they will generally include: (1) how to enter or participate; (2) eligibility restrictions; (3) entry deadline dates; (4) whether prizes can be won; (5) when prizes can be won; (6) the extent, nature, and value of the prizes; (7) the basis for valuation of prizes; (8) time and means of selection of winners; and/or (9) tie-breaking procedures online listening delays may vary depending upon your Internet connection.