<<BACK

House Fire
2/8/2018
 
  View Video
 
 
A family of three was displaced after a fire at their Jefferson County home Thursday afternoon. The fire happened on Knox Dale Road in McCalmont Township just after 1 p.m. McCalmont Township Fire Chief Orrie Manners said a couple and their young child were not home when the fire broke out. Orrie said the initial call came in as a chimney fire extending into the roof. He believes the fire started from a faulty flue. The home has been ruled a total loss. MCalmont said the American Red Cross will be assisting the family.
  
 
  FIND NEWS BY THE FOLLOWING:
Category
County