<<BACK

House Fire
3/17/2017
 
  View Video
 
 
Firefighters were called to a house fire this Morning in Clearfield County. It happened just before 10 in Osceola Mills. The Chief of the Columbia Fire Company said the fire started in a bedroom on the second story and believes the cause was electrical. He says the fire was contained to just one bedroom but there was still small damage to other parts of the house. "The upstairs bedroom was pretty well gutted and smoke and water damage on the second floor and the first floor had just water damage." A family of four was inside the home when the fire started. Luckily everyone made it out safely and no one was injured.
  
 
  FIND NEWS BY THE FOLLOWING:
Category
County