<<BACK

Centre County Apartment Fire Investigation
7/26/2013
 
  View Video
 
 

The latest on an apartment fire that left about 40 people homeless in State College.  It was determined early on that a cooking grill caused that 4th of July fire.  But after weeks of investigation its been determined it was hot charcoals left in the grill that sparked the blaze.  Several Firefighters barely got out alive when the buildings roof collapsed.  The final report on the blaze from Alpha Fire Company in State College is now complete and points to the danger of using a grill and then leaving it alone while its still hot. 

 

  
 
  FIND NEWS BY THE FOLLOWING:
Category
County