<<BACK

Grove Avenue Fire
4/5/2013
 
  View Video
 
 
A Johnstown family was forced out of their home this morning after flames broke out on a top floor.  It happened along the four hundred block of Grove Avenue in the city's Moxham neighborhood just before nine.  Fire officials tell us it appears to have been electrical in nature possibly starting from an overheated laptop.  Fortunately, the fire department was able to keep the flames from spreading throughout the entire house and the family was able to get out okay.
  
 
  FIND NEWS BY THE FOLLOWING:
Category
County