A family is rebuilding after a fire ripped through their Franklin Borough home. According to the Fire Chief the fire broke out just after midnight on Hazel Street. Officials say the fire was contained to the kitchen. They believe it was started by the gas stove.

FULL STORY>>
  View Video

 
 


UPCOMING EVENTS BELOW:        SEE FULL CALENDAR>>
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Sign-up for latest on: Contests, News, Promotions, Cancelations / Delays and Much More.  Just enter your e-mail address below.
For Email Newsletters you can trust